Max's blog take over
Hi! I’m Max, I’m the son of Maya who is the founder of PLAYin CHOC. I love the summer holidays. Here are my favourite things to do to fill the time. I hope they inspire you too!
1. Walking my dog Gala. I love spending time in the forest with my dog. We’re best friends! Do you have a pet? I’d love to hear about them.
2. I love acting. I create and write plays and rehearse them with my brother. Then we make a theatre and sell tickets to our parents and family.
3. I keep a travel journal where I write and draw my impressions and feelings about places we travel to. I also have an invention book where I keep my ideas and they are all environmentally friendly! One of my inventions is to tie a string to the handles of a recycled bag and run around with it in the wind – it’s an eco friendly kite.
4. I like painting landscapes and nature. It relaxes me and calms me and I like experimenting with different techniques. Sometimes I use different materials and make a collage.
5. One of my favourite treats is banana dipped in chocolate. Not only does it taste good, it’s also super-easy to make. Here’s a link to the recipe and video instructions.
HOW WE COMPARE TO OTHER CHOCOLATE AND TOY COMPANiES
At PLAYin CHOC®, we are proud of the quality of our products and their positive impact on the world. We strive to create delicious and healthy chocolate treats that can be enjoyed by everyone, and are committed to eliminating single-use plastic and packaging.
VEGAN S'MORES RECiPE FOR BONFiRE NiGHT
A cosy bonfire, friends gathered around, and the sweet aroma of melted chocolate and toasted marshmallows in the air. It's the perfect setting for indulging in everyone's favourite campfire treat - s'mores!
A PLANET FRIENDLY SPOOKY HALLOWEEN
Every year, millions of pounds of chocolate and sweet wrappers, plastic pumpkin buckets, and rubber masks end up in our landfills. In addition to the environmental damage wrought by all this waste, the process of producing all this Halloween paraphernalia takes a toll on our planet as well.
Do you know if the chocolate you are eating is slave free?
There is nothing like having a sweet treat to brighten you or your child's day. But something that may not have crossed your mind is whether or not the chocolate treat you are eating is slave free?
EMBRACE ORGANiC SEPTEMBER
September is an exciting month for us at PLAYin CHOC® as it marks the celebration of organic living. We take pride in being organic year-round, using a 100% organically sourced and plant-based recipe, and being members of the Soil Association.