Max's blog take over
Hi! I’m Max, I’m the son of Maya who is the founder of PLAYin CHOC. I love the summer holidays. Here are my favourite things to do to fill the time. I hope they inspire you too!
1. Walking my dog Gala. I love spending time in the forest with my dog. We’re best friends! Do you have a pet? I’d love to hear about them.
2. I love acting. I create and write plays and rehearse them with my brother. Then we make a theatre and sell tickets to our parents and family.
3. I keep a travel journal where I write and draw my impressions and feelings about places we travel to. I also have an invention book where I keep my ideas and they are all environmentally friendly! One of my inventions is to tie a string to the handles of a recycled bag and run around with it in the wind – it’s an eco friendly kite.
4. I like painting landscapes and nature. It relaxes me and calms me and I like experimenting with different techniques. Sometimes I use different materials and make a collage.
5. One of my favourite treats is banana dipped in chocolate. Not only does it taste good, it’s also super-easy to make. Here’s a link to the recipe and video instructions.
EMBRACE ORGANiC SEPTEMBER
September is an exciting month for us at PLAYin CHOC® as it marks the celebration of organic living. We take pride in being organic year-round, using a 100% organically sourced and plant-based recipe, and being members of the Soil Association.