EMBRACE ORGANiC SEPTEMBER
Embracing the Benefits of Organic Living.
September is an exciting month for us at PLAYin CHOC®, as it marks the celebration of organic living. We take pride in being organic year-round, using a 100% organically sourced and plant-based recipe, and being members of the Soil Association.
Our ingredients include the finest criollo beans from small farm collectives in Peru, a Madagascan Bourbon vanilla, and a delicious Indonesian creamed coconut – all certified organic and delicious.
If you're still unsure about the benefits of organic living, here are a few reasons why choosing organic is the way to go:
- Organic farming methods are better for the environment, as they reduce pollution, conserve water, reduce soil erosion, and increase soil fertility.
- Farming without synthetic pesticides is better for nearby birds and animals, as well as people who live close to farms.
- Organic food is better for your immune system and uses less energy. Fair wages are paid to farmers.
- Organic food undergoes the highest possible standards before being sold.
- Organic food is up to 60% higher in key antioxidants than conventionally-grown crops.